Gorgeous modern home in the heart of the Highlands, located directly on Frederick Law Olmstead’s Eastern Parkway. This is a block off of Bardstown Road within easy walking distance of fabulous restaurants, bars and coffee shops. This AIA Honor award winning home, designed by local architect Michael Koch, features four levels of living space that include two bedrooms, two full and two half baths, and a media room. We are located 3.8 miles from Churchill Downs.
Some of the highlights include:
• First floor bedroom with a Ligne Roset sleeper sofa
• Full bath directly adjacent to the bedroom
• Second floor entertainment space featuring a beautiful Flexform custom sofa, and a built in fireplace
• Gorgeous designer Poggenpohl kitchen, with Wolf range, Miele ovens and Subzero refrigerator
• Custom dining table seats eight.
• Spacious outdoor area directly off the kitchen, featuring Vondom outdoor furniture
• Second balcony off the front of the house.
• Third floor expansive master suite with a queen size platform bed
• Master bath with Duravit double vanities and soaking tub
• Spa shower, featuring Porcelanosa tile, with two shower heads and rainshower feature.
• Media Room in the basement features a half bath, mini fridge and a 60” television with surround sound
• WiFi is available throughout the house.
Ask about adding in a round of golf at Louisville’s Valhalla Golf Club for an additional fee.
We will send detailed check in instructions the evening before or morning of your stay.